The – The great all-rounder! Perfect for any student of Parelli Natural Horsemanship… This western saddle offers versatility and comfort along with rider safety. Features of paramount importance to Pat Parelli when designing this popular and proven model years ago. This is an older demo saddle with only a few rides, then placed in storage.
The below information is based on the research we have done. Manufacturer archives have been lost, so the below details are what we can derive from NHS and online research.
· Traditional Western Styling with small profile skirts
· Versatile – Perfect for athletic maneuvers, trail riding, western dressage and more
· We think it is a Regular/Medium Equiflex Tree
· Quality veg-tanned leather
· Durable Suede-covered memory foam underside
· Buck Rolls for added rider security
· Handcrafted, 3″ footbed laminated wooden stirrups
· Pre-turned Free-swinging fenders for optimum rider leg flexibility
· Parelli Signature Horsehead Tooling
· 17” Seat
· Handcrafted by Pullman Saddle Company, Germany
· Serial Number *PP.08.789.17, Regular Oil
· Includes Parelli Saddle Carry Bag in good used condition (new $180)